1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MIrc Movie to VCD

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Whardie, Feb 15, 2003.

1. Whardie

Whardie Member

I just finiched downloading a National Security screener Vcd off of a Mirc server and when i opened the compressed folder there was about 25 small compressed folders of the same size; around 15mb each, they were all compressed also.... inside each of them was a bin and a cue file. What do i do to get these in a vcd?

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Its a cd image, or two cd images! a .bin/.cue is one cd basically. If you have nero burning rom, then click file - burn image and simply select one of the cue files (try cd1 first) and click burn. I would turn off simulate first though if i were you, just a waste of time!

If you dont know how to unpack the images its easy enough, just get winrar and open the .rar file(s) that came with your download and drag the files out of them and it will extract from all the .oo1 files and so on!!!

3. Whardie

Whardie Member

so i have to make like 25 separate cds??? or can i put all the bin and cues on one cd or do i have to join them? if i need to join them how do i do it??

4. Dela

Ammm no, you're missing the point. the .001 files are just chunks of some files. open the .rar file and drag whatever files are in it out of it

5. Whardie

Whardie Member

hey thanks i learned how to do it. I had to extract the 00 file and i just burned the cd image in nero with that bin and cue. Worked great.

6. Dela

good!