1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MISC !

Discussion in 'Android TV boxes (Kodi, XBMC, etc)' started by Melody1, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Melody1

Melody1 Member

I'm conversing with piopat by pm about this topic but i thought to open it to everyone as it may be effecting many:

I am worried about this Misc! It seems to be growing every time i use the box - it's already 691MB when last week it was 512MB. The storage now says that i have 3.9GB left when last week it was a bit over 4GB.

I use Cleanmaster most of the time and remove Junk and i go to Storage/cache and remove cache too, so i'm doing everything you told me but this Misc seems to be a Monster growing, growing and growing!

At this rate in a couple of months Misc will have taken most of the storage!

Does this happen to everyone and what can one do ?

Help!

Any suggestions please?!

2. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

Melody 3.9 gb plenty of space , all I do is keep a check every now and then , I did dump showbox and mobdro as I don't use them , all what I need is in kodi , but that down to personal taste , I also dump addons that I don't use , I have about 10 working addons at the moment , gives me all that I need , have about 4.2 gb which is plenty space for up dates ......

Melody1 likes this.
  3. Melody1

Melody1 Member

Misc up to 812MB (from 512Mb) - creeping up slowly!

Storage down to 3.7GB - going down slowly too!

4. Melody1

Melody1 Member

Misc up to 870Mb now!