1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mislabeled Firmware?

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by GlueEater, May 1, 2006.

  1. GlueEater

    GlueEater Regular member

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,137
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    46
    I was just looking at a friend of mine's Nerolog. This is what is listed:

    Looking at the rpc forum site the only f/ws I can find for this drive is BYS1, BYS2 and BYS3, I'm not sure what happened here. Any help would be appreciated. A link to a f/w site would really help.

    http://forum.rpc1.org/dl_firmware.php?download_id=1944

    I also need Nero versions 6.6.1.18. Thank you.
     
  2. gwendolin

    gwendolin Senior member

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2005
    Messages:
    7,447
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    116
    Last edited: May 1, 2006
  3. GlueEater

    GlueEater Regular member

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,137
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    46
    Thank you Gwenor of Lins. So do you think it's been flashed?
     
  4. gwendolin

    gwendolin Senior member

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2005
    Messages:
    7,447
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    116
    Sorry I cant help with the firmware queerie, I have same source as you do. Looks like it may have been though, strange.

    I just noticed that version of Nero looks like an OEM version and an old one...he'll have to uninstall and re install newer version with appropriate S/N.
     
    Last edited: May 1, 2006

Share This Page