1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing channels Starview

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by GLR, Apr 5, 2008.

1. GLR

GLR Member

Hi all,
    Have been using Starview box for about 6 months on N*L and have had no bother until now,the box automatically updates the codes every so often with no bother but the other day the updating just kept going up to about 250 then I would get the information bar for the channel at the bottom of the screen but no picture, then go back to upgrading,i have a few channels RTE2 TV3 and some Euro News.
    I have checked the codes in Nagravision,EMU is on,the correct operator is set,changed scart leads,gone through the procedure for rescanning the channels twice but still no channels my system details are:Starview
    APIver:2.57e_E
    Boot Ver : 7.0
    Can anyone please help?

2. CO19

CO19 Regular member

If you have a S******w 1 box then you will always have to enter the codes in manually due to N*L changing the way they roll the codes but if you have a S******w 2 'The Box' then it will auto update the codes as normal.

3. GLR

GLR Member

Sorted the problem didn't check the codes properly I had an incorrect entry for one of the codes,dont know how that happened as I haven't had to input any codes since i've had the box,could be a fault? looks like I will have to double check if it happens again.

4. CO19

CO19 Regular member

As I said all S******w 1 boxes you will now always have to input the codes manually as the auto update feature on them is useless now since N*L changed their system of changing the codes,it will pick up all the codes except as you said one letter which you will have to put in to get it back working.