1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

missing

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by chaggy, Jan 23, 2007.

1. chaggy

chaggy Regular member

Hi guys
    At last successfuly flashed new image (commando 4)but have just been told on another thread that this is not the latest image.Could this be the reason why I am missing a few channels.If so would the commando 6 image be better and does it work as a 1x image as well as a 2x image because when I tried flashing 2x image to my box they didn't work but as soon as I flashed a 1x image all ok apart from the few missing channel.Would somebody kindly send me the commando 6 image or tell me where I can download it If I will be able to use it.

Thanks Charlie.

2. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Commando 1x image.

Deleted:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2007
  3. chaggy

chaggy Regular member

Thanks for that mate.
    Do you think that it sounds about right what I said earlier in the thread and by flashing commando 6 should rectify the problem.

4. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

It depends on which services file you are using, I think this one has a section to set your location. I always do a bruteforce scan to pick up any missing channels Make sure you set it to leave your bouquets alone or you may get a lot of crap favourites. I then add them to whatever category I want. Let me know what area you are in and I'll try and get a services and bouquet file for you to save scanning. Just FTP it to your ZAPPIT folder on the box overwriting the ones there.

5. chaggy

chaggy Regular member

Hi Mate
    Gloucestershire area Telewest.If you could explain how to set it up for FTP to zappit I would be gratefull.eg does it have to plugged into the comp or can it be done in situ connected to tv etc.

Thanks Charlie.

6. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Couldn't find a bouquet file but here's a services file to save scanning for channels. Use an FTP programme to connect to your box, find the CONFIG/ZAPPIT (VAR/CONFIG/ZAPPIT I think!) folder and drag & drop the file. http://rapidshare.com/files/13007681/services.xml.html

Download a free FTP client (TRY GOOGLE). go to network on the Dbox and note the IP address, use this address to tell the FTP prog where to look in the address bar, eg, 192.168.2.1 and it will open folders on your Dbox using the crossover network cable. Just browse as on your PC to find the correct folder.