1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mitch Hedberg

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ashroy01, Mar 31, 2005.

1. ashroy01

ashroy01 Regular member

I just recently became a fan of Mitch Hedberg. If you've heard any of his stand-up, you'd get the feeling that he was really gifted at what he did. This morning on Howard Stern, before anything else, Howard announced that Mitch had died at age 37. I was shocked. It smelled fishy, 'cause Mitch is young. And I realized it was March 31, and thought "OK, it's an April Fool's joke." I knew Mitch was pretty big so I figured it would be published in other places -- so I checked Google News -- NO news articles on it. So I'm thinking, "Good, it's just a hoax." A few hours later, I check again, because I want to know, and I see at least 20 articles saying the same thing. Mitch Hedberg was found dead in a NJ hotel room. At this point I kind of wish it was a hoax, but the news channels and newspapers had to have checked it out, right?!? I can't let go of my skepticism... hopefully, I'm right.

2. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member

I hope it's not true, I too love his act. The bit about how long it takes a baked potato to cook about made me lose my bladder. It will be a loss if in fact he is gone.

3. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member