1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mmds chorus on dvb t tv and diablo cam

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by yammagamm, Oct 7, 2008.

1. yammagamm

yammagamm Regular member

just ordered new diablo wifi v2 so now i can record the transport stream back to my pc via wireless router and record it using vlc player well thats the theory anyway so ive been told.

2. hubs

hubs Guest

hi i was just wondering how u got on with your diablo cam? im living in north cork and can see the galtees and ballyhoura mountain from the gable of my house about 30km away so im guessing i could get chorus but how do i align the aerial as there is none near me to use as a guide? any help or info would be great..maybe a shopping list as i only have the tv. a sony kdl40w2000.i like the card/intergrated tuner idea.. thanks again

3. fuckfaced

fuckfaced Member

Just a quickie from a newbie....

So in theory, a diablo cam plugged into a dtt box with the right wiring should give you chorus mmds yeah??

But in practice, is this achievable?? Reason Im asking, Ive got chorus, but id love a pvr.. if i get a dtt pvr and hook it up right ill have a MediaBox, albeit non subscription?