1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MMDS The Box Question

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by savic04, Nov 28, 2007.

1. savic04

savic04 Member

I have noticed tho, that Racing Uk comes in on another channel sometimes during the day, think it could be Sky Xtra or one of those channels....

Its appears during the day when the other channel isnt on until 6pm.
    It could be one of the setanta channels too mind you?..
    keep checking some of them...

but as already stated, you cant get Racing Uk fulltime...
    maybe you cant at all, but im sure I have seen it from time to time but as i said above, on a different channel... it says Racing UK in the EPG rather then the actual channel

2. MorganS

MorganS Member

Thanks very much for the confirmation of what I feared.

Savic04, an RUK highlights package (one hour standard) is often shown, and repeated, on Sentanta Ireland. I will definitely keep an eye out for it popping up now and again on a differnet channel, and hope NTL add it to their MMDS service soon. It wouldnt be on a SKY channel as they are affiliated with Attheraces - Racing UK's rival.

3. phat1

phat1 Member

SCOUSER CAN YOU HELP ME OUT PLEASE I have bought the box-t,i was told this box will do for my area in cork i am 7 miles from nearest transmitter, and all i need to to is get an mmds aerial on this site http://www.satandcable.co.uk/s/index.php?cPath=44 but which one do i get an all in 1 aerial with converter and power supply or do i get a mesh/dish 1 and get the converter and power supply on its own,I know some1 who will do the software on the box and fit the aerial once i get it,so would i be right in thinking once i get the aerial sorted that i dont need a contract with c****s? i only have sky in my house.

4. savic04

savic04 Member

I think thats it then Morgan, knew i seen it somewhere....

sorry about that

5. jigga_man

jigga_man Member

does anyone know if THE BOX will work in barbados and what is the correct software for it. other boxes used here are the dm 500-c, star view and the replay lite

6. JPMAC08

JPMAC08 Member

Hi sc0user can you help me I live in Lusk abd one like to purchase a MMDS N** digital box to access free channells d you know where I can purchase one and how much they cost.
    I was previously signed up with NTL but changed to sky do I need to sign back up with NTL's basic package for the box to work.
    Thanks for your help my email address is jp_fiona@hotail.com

JP

7. SeedyEFC

SeedyEFC Guest

Hey guys I have a TheBox-T for Chorus MMDS and was wondering if there is anyway I can add ITV4 on it.

Cheers

8. hillman40

hillman40 Member

Lost RTE1,2 BBC1,2 UTV & C4- notice from other threads that new frimware is needed for SV and was wondering if this is the same for the BOX T or if my problem is unrelated to this?