1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mobile office set up

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by cdan, Jun 10, 2005.

1. cdan

cdan Regular member

I have a samsung a650 and have set up the mobile office kit so i can use it w/toshiba laptop to get internet access. I need to fax with this setup. Verizon is useless. They say they've talked to people who have done it, but don't have a clue as to how to do it. I'm using winfax pro 10, i have it setup to recognize the phone as a modem, but it won't make the phone dial the number. I keep getting a "modem error" message. I tell Verizon it has to be something in their software that allows winfax to dial, they say call winfax. Oh sure....what...$29 per question???? Any help would be appreciated. I don't care what fax program i use, as long as it works.
    thanx,
    cdan

2. petercc

petercc Guest

Did you ever figure this out? Please let me know. My email is petercc(at)iwon.com

3. cdan

cdan Regular member

never have figured it out. Even the wifi connection isn't always that good. It's ok for accessing the net, but doesn't always work for doing email...had a lot of problems getting em out last month. I'll post any progress here.
    dan