1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mobile phone harddrive?

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by Altus580, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Altus580

Altus580 Guest

I just bough a Virgin Mobile phone, no mem card spot, or Usb. How hard/if possible do u think it would be to take a twenty gig HD out of my old Music Player (it's a small sonywalkman) and put it into my new phone?

2. cwazymang

cwazymang Member

dude are you scientifically certified to do that umm go on right ahead and do it and when your done breaking your phone let me know how it went

3. Altus580

Altus580 Guest

wow bro, thanks for being a jerk, i think alot of people due mods to equip w/out being scientifically certified. And Electronics wouldn't be a scientific certification, it'd be an Electronic Certification. Its a matter of removing the old mem, soldering in the new mem, and deciding whether or not the existing power source can handle the new hard drive, i just wanted to know if it would fit....but hey dude, go play in traffic, and let me know when u break urself, thnx ;)

4. cwazymang

cwazymang Member

well if you know exactly what to do well wait a minute obviously you dont cuz you asked a dumb ass question now your acting like you know what to do hmm i'm confused so do you or do you not know what to do or maybe you are trying to go the cheap way dumb ass by using a piece of shit virgin phone instead of going out and buying a phone that comes with alot of memory or a spot where you can put a memory chip inside oh yea tell your mom she gives great head

5. Altus580

Altus580 Guest

bro ur an idot. I like those insults though....i was just saying you were being to harsh, now look at you, just calm down a little....lol