1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile Phone Tools PC620?

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by joe5000, Jan 4, 2005.

1. joe5000

joe5000 Member

hey,

does anyone know where i can download motorola mobile phone tools PC620? I bought a data cable but it didnt come with software.

replies would be appreciated

joe

2. motodude

motodude Guest

3. rockdawg

rockdawg Regular member

4. joe5000

joe5000 Member

I downloaded motorola mobile phone tools v3.11 final retail. I opened it with winrar and then started the setup. During the setup the following message comes up

Error 1309.Error reading from file:
    C:\DOCUM~1\Joe\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$DI03.150\program files\motorola\mobilePhoneTools\backup\031205002849.log. Verify that the file exixts and that you can access it.

It then gives you thye options to abort-retry-ignore
    I tried all of those but they dont work.
    Can anyone help?

Joe

5. stamp2k1

stamp2k1 Member

Last edited: Jan 5, 2005
  6. stamp2k1

stamp2k1 Member

When you open up the program in winrar you have to click on the file that says "setup.exe" and not on the "Mobile Phone Tools Icon"....... I just installed that program myself and clicked on the wrong icon and it gave me that same error message, so I clicked on setup.exe and it worked fine. Hope this helps.

7. chubba

chubba Member

Is this definately the PC620 version because it doesn't pick up my new motorola E1000 on bluetooth. Any advice?

8. Bomber1

Bomber1 Member

Howdy all.

I have a Motorola V525 and USB->serial cable and am trying to find the PC620 software. I tried the link above, downloaded a 26meg RAR, but it failed to unRar. Is that file corrupted? Does anybody have PC620 or another place where I can leech it?

Thanks a mil

9. rockdawg

rockdawg Regular member

I thought that file was more like 31MB in size. Your download may have quit before it got it all.

Also, when you open the RAR file within a compression/archiving program like WinZip, WinRAR, and/or UltimateZip, you need to then EXTRACT those files into a directory on your hard drive. A lot of people are NOT doing that and are trying to execute or run the setup.exe file from within the archive program window. That often does NOT work. So be sure you EXTRACT the files to a known directory first.

10. romaan

romaan Member

plz that download link is not workiung can i download this software somewhere else plz tell me plz romaan_ahmed@hotmail.com

11. mak88

mak88 Member

Guys,

im goin through a serious problem, i have the cable to connect my v600 to pc, but unfortunately, i don have the software " mobile phone tools pc620 " to excahnge images or sound bw pc and mobile, does anyone knows, where i can find a " REAL " link to mobile phone tools?