1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile PhoneTools Confusion, Pleeease Help !!!

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by 3pt5SE, Dec 31, 2004.

1. 3pt5SE

3pt5SE Guest

I download mobile phonetools and all of that works perfectly. I used the melody composer to create a ringtone and all, I saved it, but now I have no idea of how to transfer it to my phone. I've been trying all day long to do it and nothing !! Someone pleeeease help me, its driving me crazy.. I feel Im so close but just cant get it. I just need to know how I can get the melody composer to recognize my ringtone so it will allow me to transfer it to my cell.. BTW I have a Motorola V878. Thanks in advance !! :)

2. motodude

motodude Guest

Go into Melody Studio, then find the ringtone you want to transfer. Select it and hit the Transfer button on the top, it's right next to "Save As" and "Save selection as". BTW the ringtone has to be a .mp3 file for it to work.

3. 3pt5SE

3pt5SE Guest

[​IMG]
    I dont have that option on my version, at least I dont think so. When Im finished editing the ringtone, I believe Im supposed to click that 4th button beneath the functions tab in the pic above, but its not an option and I cant click it ?? Do you have any suggestions

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2005
  4. rockdawg

rockdawg Regular member

you need to live update your phone tools. The latest version is 3.19e. Which version do you have? My version is like motodude described as well.