1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MobiTV on Android OS?

Discussion in 'Android Phones' started by 0951751, Jul 28, 2010.

1. 0951751

0951751 Member

So I've been looking for the MobiTV app for Android for a while but to no available. I then see that it appears to be available on T-Mobile's version of the Samsung Galaxy S (Samsung Vibrant, which runs on Android). And considering the fact that I have it on the following platforms of phones that I own: PalmOS (Palm Treo), Windows Mobile (HTC Touch Pro 2), & Symbian (Nokia N97), I was wondering if it will be available on the Android platform as well. I don't know if this is just an add-on service for T-Mobile or an unreleased Android app, but to all the die hard Android fans who keep up with the Android scene and/or news, please let me know and where to find it. Thanks.

2. KillerBug

KillerBug Active member

It is a locked app...a few people have leaked it, but it does not seem to work on other devices. A quick google search should find you the .apk file; but I have yet to see a cracked version that works with all devices.