1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mod chip info (help)

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by thetarget, Sep 26, 2004.

1. thetarget

thetarget Guest

got some guy at pc fair to chip my xbox but i forgot to ask him what chip he was putting in. i know its a
    executer2 but dontknow what kind or other changes that have beem made eg.bios
    just incase things go wrong how can i find this out without opening my xbox.
    thanks

2. MyriderUK

MyriderUK Member

i might not be much help to you but here goes

if the computer fair dudes do it properly they will install the dashboard on the hard drive for you and you can then go into settings and see the bios info there if not you'll have to put the dashboard on yourself and still go to settings menu

3. thetarget

thetarget Guest

i dont think they have put a dashboard in how would i know if they did or not or would it show on bootup ?

think am lower than newbie lol

i dont no what a dashboard is lol but looking about on the net there's loads of software for the xbox
    but dont have a clue what i need something else am not clear on is can these dashboard or other programs
    be uninstalled like a windows app without killing the xbox maybe dumb to ask but my xbox has only been chipped 4 days lower than newbie lol

4. scottas

scottas Guest