1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mod xbox prob

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by mofighter, Aug 30, 2004.

1. mofighter

mofighter Member

I have modified my xbox and it worked fine for about two months. Just recently I turned on my box and it just keeps on booting up and repeats. I can't get past the boot screen. I even tried to use a game disc and it wouldn't even load that. I'm caught on what to do.
    Please help

2. mess1

mess1 Regular member

The dreaded clock loop. You have 2 options. Swap trick and restore the original drive and set the time, then restore the font hack, or leave it on and rebooting for a while, apparently sometimes they come out of the loop on their own, although I have never seen this happen.

3. mofighter

mofighter Member

So all I do is put in the old hard drive and set the time and then put my bigger hard dirve back in and it should work? please reply back. Thanks for the help.

4. mofighter

mofighter Member

So all I do is put in the old hard drive and set the time and then put my bigger hard dirve back in and it should work? please reply back. Thanks for the help.

5. scottas

scottas Guest

Yes. Swapping with the original hdd and doing a clock reset should take care of it.

6. mofighter

mofighter Member

It going to be a little while until I can go back home and get my old hard drive. I thank you guys for your help. Hopefully it works. Thanks again

7. mofighter

mofighter Member

I tried what you said and it didn't work. I can't even get to the area where I can reset my time. It just stays on the xbox screen and reloads over and over. Do you know anything else that may help