1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modded Fat Ps2 $125 Shipped In The Us

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by Memnock, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Memnock

Memnock Active member

I have a old style Fat Playstation 2 for sale. I'm just asking $125 shipped in the US for it. It doesn't read CD-Rs, but plays DVD-R games just fine. I'm just including the console, power cord, AV cables and one blue Dual Shock controller with it. No network adapter is included, but I can add that for $10 extra.

You can see my ebay feedback below to sell that I'm a good seller and I can do the deal throw ebay for an extra $10.

2. eeee87

eeee87 Member

I wish I saw this earlier, because I just spent 25 bucks on a network adapter lol. Does the modchip work with hdloader/advance elfs along with memor32? Better yet would it work if I burned a bin/cue of hdloader(http://www.sksapps.com/hd/HDLOADER8C.rar) to a dvd-R?

Also do you have any pics? If the answer is yes to all of the above, I'll paypal you the money asap?

3. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Yes it would work. Of course you'd need the network adapter which I'll have to charge an extra $10 for. I'd just have to do that because I don't have one, but a friend will give me one to include for $10. I take paypal. Here's is a picture:

[​IMG]

4. eeee87

eeee87 Member

I see that you are the same guy from ioffer, I'll continue this message over there lol