1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modded Xbox Crashed

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by zbear32, May 11, 2010.

1. zbear32

zbear32 Member

I'm new with the whole modded Xbox thing, I bought one from a friend and it was great, but now it's going screwy on me. I was doing two things; adding some new skins for my UnleashX dashboard, which I don't think did anything, but then I also booted up some application and ended up selecting an "Unlock HDD" option. It was originally locked, but I changed that. I turned it on again and got the message that my Xbox needed maintenance or something and I have to call Microsoft or something. There was no Error Code, it just stayed on that screen. The green light was flashing red. I have no idea what to do.

A couple other things:
    I DO have a plain hard drive from another computer lying around, but its not formatted for the Xbox.
    With that said, I DO NOT have a working computer I can connect to my Xbox.

Any help would be appreciated. I can't access anything on my Xbox.

Last edited: May 11, 2010
  2. Paula_X

Paula_X Guest

bored .. search instead of asking pointless questions .. bricked

chip or eeprom reader, or cheap option.. buy another and mod that.

3. Kyther

Kyther Member

id have to agree with paula_x if you dont have a pc tower to use then its bricked till you get one but thats only if you have a backup of your eeprom if not it may be hopeless dont quote me on that but its difficult to do anything with modding unless you have a pc

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Relock the hd,using an installer disc either x-wizard or auto installer deluxe should allow you access hopefully,both discs allow backing up of eeprom

Last edited: May 27, 2010