1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

moddedxboxs.com X System-mod .com

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by derickih, Jan 4, 2005.

1. derickih

derickih Member

2. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

It seems so if you want less hassel but the problem with moddedxboxs is that they don't tell the version of the programs so you might be getting some really old versions which suck and would me you would still need to upgrade. On the other hand if you go through systemmods yes they are more well know from what I understand(I have not done business personally) but you will have to reflash you modchip, install all the programs yourself, and then your done. So it's up to you on what you want to do but I would go through systemmods personally and then learn how to do everything so you know it and then can learn new thengs and hook up your friends.

Hope this has helped a little I would wait for a second opion just to see what someone else has to say and then decide.

Degalle

3. derickih

derickih Member

I liked your point of view, and right now, because of that, im more with the system mod, i have read alot about that, but im still insecure if i can do all that!, im afraid that ill spend to much and not to be able to use it as much as i could!
    thank you for your support!
    Im think about gettin the xcuter 2.6 and 120gb hd, what do you think? but, like, im in U.S now for exchange, but im going back to brazil, and i would like to be able to play online from there, does the modchip makes any diference with that? is it better to get in the internet with t X3?
    thx =]

4. derickih

derickih Member