1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding in games Online?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by 808dakine, Feb 27, 2008.

1. 808dakine

808dakine Member

If the LED of my xbox is red cause it modded can i go online still without getting banned? Can i go online but only play in customs when the LED is red?

If not how do you go online with mods without getting banned? I just wanna play my mods in customs game online with my friends, not in matchmaking.

If i uninstall the softmod can i still use a Halo 2 MAPPACK ISO DISC(ex:Killtrocity V2)

PLease answer I dont want to get bannned from xbox live.

2. skater10

skater10 Guest

I don't want to give you the wrong information, but you need an answer so see if this would make sense. You can get on xbox live but i don't think they can ban you unless they get file complaints from other people. As long as you don't play in matchmaking then your good. I doubt your friends would do that to you. I have played in custom games with this one kid and he was modding and he didn't get banned so i assume it works. If you don't want to mod anymore and just play matchmaking just disable the mod chip by holding the power button until you see the original xbox screen.

3. steimy

steimy Active member

It depends how your Xbox is modded really. And the last time i checked you can not play back ups online unless you use a system like Xlink Kai, XBconnect or Leaf Networks. Those systems do not care if your Xbox is modded. But remember to make private password protected rooms or every cheater online will jump into your game and ruin it.

If you softmodded correctly so that you have a dual boot (one to the stock dash and one to the modded one) you can boot to the stock dash and play ORIGINALS on XBL