1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Tomorrow. Help.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by sman04, Oct 23, 2007.

1. sman04

sman04 Member

hey guys i am planning on modding my xbox tomorrow. after school.
    i am going to use SID 4.0 and i think i can figure everything out, but
    i have a question to ask. how would i go about installing xbox media center. can i have it as a dashboard, along with Unleash X, or can i have it as a app. your help is very much appreciated.

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Use AID v4.10 to install dashboards!

Read my tutorials to ensure you do it all correctly!

3. HACKZOR

HACKZOR Guest

its a app and its not a bio. and make sure when you install Unleashedx you make a mod and ms backup and do not use the Evox it can screw up your box.

4. sman04

sman04 Member

thanks for your help guys. i didnt mod it tho. cuz i couldnt find an action replay so im gunna have to order it online i guess sometime

5. lowkey

lowkey Member

Don't waste you cash on Action Replay. You only need a usb conversion cable to get the files on to your xbox memory card. The cable is only about 6-8$ and you can mod that way. Follow the link in Chunkhead's sig and you will have all the software and instructions you need to mod. It would be a shame to wait 3 weeks and spend 40$ for the action replay.

6. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

You should be able to be creative and use USB material that you have lying around!

I used a $4 usb hub and soldered the Xbox controller dongle (the little bit that plugs in) to it! Works a treat!