1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding XBOX WITHOUT OPENING

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Roborappa, Dec 11, 2004.

1. Roborappa

Roborappa Member

K, people,

I've searched far and wide and all I've found is a couple of little non-opening hacks, but I really would like help with this.

I bought an XBOX for christmas (for myself :-D), and I got extended warranty for 2 years. I'm planning not to mod my xbox until the warranty is up, but I would like to mod it without opening it. So,

1)is there anyway the SIN 007 hack works for every game, not just 007:AUF or MechAssult, and does it allow you to add a dashboard?

2)is there any other softmod hacks through xISO, or ISO that can work and even mod the littlest things?

3) (sorry for the long-ass statement), is there and way that I could FTP my XBOX to my PC without opening it and modding it, and if so, which FTP program(s) are the best for that?

--Any help would be SOOOOO awesome! :)

Peace and Thanx

2. micahman

micahman Member

There are only hacks that work with 007, mech assault and splinter cell. There is not an ISO mod that will mod your xbox because most likely your xbox will not be able to read any burned disks other than music burnt on a cdrw. To softmod your xbox you need an xbox memory card and a way to get info off of your PC and on to it. Action replay makes a cable that does that or you can get a USB to xbox controller cord and do it through that. If you want to just FTP it, then I would search for an avalanch mod that will work with the games listed above. I think your best bet would be to get ltools. ltools is pretty much fool proof. Im not a computer programer or anything, and I have moded 5 xboxs for myself and friends using ltools. ltools will let you change your dashboard to evox, but can still be uninstalled later if you have a problem with the xbox and need to send it in. go to http://www.how2xbox.com/index.htm They probably have the most in depth tutorial that I have read.

3. Roborappa

Roborappa Member

Thank you 100%.

Seriously, you made my XBOX unboring

thanks again!