1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding your xbox

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Shadow458, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Shadow458

Shadow458 Guest

MODDING
    Your
    XBOX

Step one:downlad my action replay files to your memory card then put it in your xbox controller and then go to memory on your xbox then open tht then move your thumb stick up to where it shows your memory card and press A then it should show both linuxes on your memory card tht look like a swirl then click on those and download them to your xbox.

Step two: when done downloading them on to your xbox go to all your splitercell saves and delete them all except the linux file or the linux wont wrok. Then you put in splinter cell and then go to start game then click on linux and then check points and you should have your xbox at the Evox dashboard.

Step three: go down to the xbox system utilits(utilities) and click on tht then find your IP address and write it down on a pieace of paper.

Sept four:ftping your xbox go to your computer and go to internet explorer and type in ftp:// then right after tht write your IP address and an error should come up once you have entered(make sure you have your Ethernet cord pluged in at all times) click ok then go to the top write and and click file-login as then the user name and the password name are both xbox.

Step five: a lot of folders should be up on the screen with letters ,click the E folder, other folder should come up click the one tht says tdata ,others folders should come up again click the one tht ends in 64. now 2 more folders shloud should come up click the one tht looks likes this $c then there should be three more folders and those three folders contain all the new 9 maps for halo2 if you click on one there will either be 2 or 5 maps in each folder and you can tell tht they the files in the folder are maps because they end with .map

Step six: your done with tht for right now but dont exit it. So now make a folder on your desktop called clean maps and copy all the 9 maps to it then make another folder called modded maps and use those for when you mod them and NEVER USE THE CLEAN MAPS FOR MODS!!!!

if you need the action replay saves here is my site http://s15.invisionfree.com/ModdingUndead/index.php?act=idx i know it sucks right now because some one deleted all my other stuff and i had to make it from the start again but it will be better soon

2. Shadow458

Shadow458 Guest

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

also you will need the modding programs if you want to mod halo2

Dot Halo and H2X and CMR(coolspots) you can also find them at my web site