1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mods for Halo 2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by saved12, Oct 24, 2005.

1. xbox1noob

xbox1noob Guest

hey i modded my xbox before i everysinged on xbox live and i it told me i need an update to play so i clicked on update and it takes me to a black screen so am i screwed or what

what should i do?

2. floz99

floz99 Guest

is this bad?>. when ever i turn on my xbox i get error 21 Automatically

3. xbox1noob

xbox1noob Guest

that sucks does any one know were i can get a defualt xbox dash iso file?
    or a unleashedx dash iso?

4. thebearxb

thebearxb Guest

my sn is (bloodyzeroskul) and i need help downloading a softmod into my xbox

5. hmp007

hmp007 Guest

(maxcaca)dude ya make me some tight mods

6. guy8

guy8 Member

hey my aim is oviedogators, can u get me some tight mods. like modded weapons, super jumping and super speed, stuff like that. idc what maps just anything will be good.

7. pirate11

pirate11 Member

ok ya so i would like some mods for contanment here is what i want i want the plasma pistel to make copys of me and a charg blast well make a whort hog come down and the hog can fly and u can fly it from all sets i aspeshely want to be able to run super fast and jump super hi in the air and to have unlimated ammo and to be invinsable i wood like the sniper to be fully auto and wen it hits some thing it blows up like a rocket lanch blast i want to be able to hit the ground and be able to shute up into the ski i wood like a realy cool skin for the whart hog u can pick just make it cool and u can put in some mods that u like yourself and just email me the file and all download it of the email my email is its 420somewherez@hotmail.com

Sincerly Pirate11

8. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

No requesting for mods in a non-request topic.

No bumping old topics.

No posting email addresses.

3 rules there, buddy.

9. PAN5Y

PAN5Y Active member

Lets give him a break..
    He's new here
    welcome

If u want to learn how to make mods use dothalo and use this tutorial..
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/373161

But yea teaks right u should take out that email..and remeber not to bump old topic unless it REALLY neccasery

Last edited: Dec 18, 2006
  10. pirate11

pirate11 Member

ok sorry i didnt no i joined last night and i saw the thing on that guy makeing mods i have non so ya thanks

11. brianms04

brianms04 Member

if u still read this forum i need the prophits chair in mp if any one has it thanks

P.S. AIM---- brianms04

12. zulian

zulian Guest

can you make my mod i want it to be on backwash i want a big fortress in the middle i want the battle feild to be bigger and grunt that got ai they spawn in the middle and the flood that spawn on top and the elites spawn at the bottom there plasma rifles that are black and blue same thing with the needles on the needles in it but there just blue everything else is black on it the carbine is black and fires blue shots and the grunts are black and blue same thing with the elites and every one haves ai and my character is a grunt and the elites and grunts are on the same team ok and there is a rideable phant tom up to 4 people could ride it at the same time and there a ghost banshee and a wraith on the map ok.

13. Dark888

Dark888 Member

can someone make maps mods for me just make the whole thing where i can just put it in my xbox beucase i been trying to fine maps with mods but no luck

14. DDRmaster

DDRmaster Member

Anybody know good mods for singleplayer?

I don't have Xbox Live nor do I care to piss off my Halo playing friends. I just want to mess about in SP mode.

AKA Devtrainer for HPC, but for Halo 2, ish?

I have softmodded with SID to UnleashX, and full FTP working. Just tell me what I need do. :D

15. Dokahn00

Dokahn00 Guest

To jump high just get Dothalo then open the map then go to
    (BIPD)biped

near the top of the page then the tags window should pop up change the jump height to what ever you want as long as its not unresonably high like 1000+