1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mods

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by novacanc, Nov 3, 2005.

1. novacanc

novacanc Member

ok i gota go but send me more help still and ill check it tommorow also can u send me a link or copy and paste the splinter cell setup guide cause i only see the 1 for mechassult on the website u gave me

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

dude they are in there if you extrated them correctly they are in the sub folders.

When you extract the RAR file you should get a folder called:

Krayzie_SC-NTSC_UXE_Installer_Dutch-English_v2.8

double click that folder and you will see 2 folders and 2 notepad files named:

SC save1/SC save2/leesmij.txt/readme.txt

and on that site the Splinter Cell guide is right below the MechAsult guide they run togther. READ IT

The UDATA files are in the folders named SC save1/SC save2

read the text files first to get direstions on what to do.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2005
  3. novacanc

novacanc Member

o ok sry i get it now but there is another problem when i drag it 2 the memory card it says its not a valid save

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Above your friend said to open up linux on the game save. Has your friend softmodded thier Xbox? if so cant they come help you if your having so many problems. It is kinda hard to help when we give you a guide to follow which is a good guide and you still have trouble getting it done. There isnt much else I can do. I used the guide and I know alot of others that did and they had no trouble with it if you just read and follow the guide and do what it says to do.

5. novacanc

novacanc Member

dude i did lol i am saying when i drag the save 2 the memory card it says its not a valid save thats the only problemi am having

6. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I dont know what your doing worng but I just unzipped the files and added the udata files to my memorey card with Action reply and they saved right on it.

7. novacanc

novacanc Member

ok dude i just did it and saved it onto my hard drive then turned it off then turned it on and loaded splinter cell up and i clicked start and there was no linux it just asked me 2 create a new account ne ideas? i did everything rite i kno i did
    reply asap

8. larrylje

larrylje Active member

you do have the orignal disc right and not the platnium hits version?

Go to your game saves and if you have splinter cell in game svaes delete it and then try saving the gamesave back on your Xbox using the MS Dashboard. Then try loading up splinter cell and select Linux

But you need the orignal splinter cell game the platnium hits version wont work.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2005
  9. novacanc

novacanc Member

ya i am not using the platinum i went and bought the regluar