1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Monitor splitter / switch?

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by g725s, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g725s

    g725s Member

    Jul 10, 2010
    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    I have 2 PCs and 2 screens(office situation). The monitors most likely will be hooked up via HDMI (please advise if this is best). Both monitors are the same: BenQ's GW2765HT

    What I'd like to do is be able to allow either PC to use both screens as a dual monitor setup, or each PC just using the one screen each at the same time.

    I would have to imagine that there is a splitter or switch of some type for all types of monitor connections(HDMI, DVI, etc)?

    Please advise. Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page