1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More sections for xbox 360(post here)

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by cearel, Feb 5, 2007.

1. cearel

cearel Guest

Just a thought we should section up the 360 section like the xbox section i think i would make for a cleaner and more orginized section what do u all think???????

2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

We've all wanted this for quite awhile now and have stated so repeatedly. But our requests have fallen on deaf ears.

3. cearel

cearel Guest

well lets not let it happen again i will contact some mods and let them know all that want the new sections post here and let the mods know how bad we want it lol and i will send the a link to the page or a liat of the members that want the section lets not let this die down again

4. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

i agree, we need something else here for 360s because people post about games as well as burning them as well as flashing as well as n00bs asking about running softmods and such here too, its really too messy

5. cearel

cearel Guest

yes this is my point exactly

6. motomods

motomods Regular member

agreed!!

7. cearel

cearel Guest

Yes come all and share ur thoughts this is the only way we will be able to. I dont want to sound like im complaining or being disrespectfull towards anyone love the site just a suggestion to better the site

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2007
  8. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

yeah, i agree really, i love this place and i love helping people but it would be easier to organize things with more sections

9. cearel

cearel Guest

i have pmed a couple mods so far i dont really know all the mods u guys may also want to hit them up with a link to the section

10. Ripper

Ripper Active member

You do realise that mods can't do anything about this. Ie, adding forums/sections. That's the admins job.

And IMO, more console forums would make my eyes bleed.
    If something like this was to happen, I'd hope that the Xbox modding forums were locked, all but games discussion (as modding discussion isn't meant to take place in there anyway), as whatever ppl need to know, will have been covered by now.

Edit: Also, quit moaing nothing has happened regarding this, as you've posted it in the Xbox 360 forums, not in AfterDawn Feedback and Suggestions...

I'll ask this be moved. And as for mods you may wish to PM.. ddp, Nephilim and Jannejt are the only ones I think are around at present. Creaky is "on holiday", so to speak... And the others, dunno. :)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2007
  11. Memnock

Memnock Active member

They finally split up the PSP board so there is hope. Then again PSP has been around for almost a year longer than 360.

12. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum

13. cearel

cearel Guest

cool i didnt know were to post it and i know its the admins that make chages but i dont know any and i know the mods are chosen by the admins so i figure they know them

14. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Some suggestions like what you said cearel may have been submitted for the contest. Hopefully soon all of the winning submissions will be made public, even the obvious ones, so we know what kind of sweet updates are going to happen here at aD.

15. cearel

cearel Guest

yea that would be nice

16. andersg

andersg Regular member

They should make a 360 thread dedicated strictly to 360 games so that people with unmodded 360's have something to talk about with having to hunt throw hundreds of other topics about flashing stuff.

17. janrocks

janrocks Guest

There is going to be (from rumours) a big reorganisation of the entire consoles section soon.

What is there really for the 360 now.. I can only see the need for 4 areas ever..

360 games
    360 hd-dvd and display
    360 mods and hacks
    360 game backups

I think the mistake with too many xbox areas in the past has been learned and digested.
    I did try to make a start clearing up the xbox sections, but disillusionment set in after scanning over 2000 duplicate and repetitive threads. There is good stuff in there, but most of the place is just n00bishness and lazyness, or people with so little grasp of how a computer works they shouldn't be allowed on the internet.
    I did discuss a clearout and reallocation of a lot of the xbox areas for 360 stuff..
    The same needs to happen for the ps3 and the wii.

18. andersg

andersg Regular member

Yeah, I'd be happy with those four groups. I can't think of anything else to be added.

19. cearel

cearel Guest

hells yea thanks for the insied scoop jan

20. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Cheers.. I can't speak for the admins.. I was discussing with creaky on ideas for doing something, but it stalled because of the sheer amount of things to go through. I can get the ear of a good few mods and staff at night so I'll pitch it at them for suggestions too... If things work out over the next couple days I'll get back to it and see if I can't get it all tamed as planned.
    Unfortunately whatever I cone up with will still mean some poor staff member will have to go digging through deleting loads of rubbish. I'm probably going to make another start because of the sheer amount of new samey posts over the last 4 or so weeks...watch for a post which is just a huge list of links categorised into sections.