1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More sections for xbox 360(post here)

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by cearel, Feb 5, 2007.

1. cearel

cearel Guest

alrighty hopfully it will pull thew. ill be lookin

2. whitejac

whitejac Member

can i have an automatic battle rifle mod for Halo 2. please.!!

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

whitejac, what does your post have to do with the topic of "More sections for xbox 360(post here)"??

4. cearel

cearel Guest

Yea i was wondering the same thang dang noobs lol

5. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

We've typically maintained 100,000 posts as the limit for any reorganization of topics, but I admit, almost 50k posts in one forum is a challenge as well to go through in case you're looking for a specific post ;-)

I'd love to hear specific ideas on how to split the X360 forums up, I can promise three extra forums on top of the current "general" forum. So, would they be?

Xbox 360 - Games (no backup chat, no modding chat -- or get insta-banned)
    Xbox 360 - Modding (what would this include? "how to mod your x360 to play back ups" or..?)
    Xbox 360 - Getting backups to play (...or? other ideas?)
    Xbox 360 - General discussion (topics that don't fit into any more specific forum rooms)

And yes, the list of forum rooms already makes eyes bleed, we might need to figure out a way to make the forum front page bit more newbie-friendly, as I can only imagine the shock someone gets when they visit the forum front page first time ever :)

6. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Heh :) I agree with that; Especially on the console forum front. Why not have a "Ps2", "Xbox360" etc 'portal' (if you will) which takes you to a subforum where the other (sub)subforums are contained.. eg Games, Modding, General Chat etc etc.

It was only inevitable that more sections would be added, however. As for how many and what they are called, I have no idea, nor do I much care about xbox forums ;-)

7. andersg

andersg Regular member

You could take away the "Getting backups to play" if it violates any forum rules and then change " Xbox 360 - Modding " to " Xbox 360 - Customization " or something like that.