1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More then 1 movie/episode on 1 DVD-r

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by lepertum, Feb 13, 2005.

1. lepertum

lepertum Member

I have downloaded a couple of episodes (7) from friends to replace a damaged 1. Can anybody tell me how I can burn those on 1 DVD-r? All the files r converted to DVD but they all have the same name, so I cant add them in Nero.
    I already found the program DVD2one but you have to pay to use it and I don't have money, so that's no option.

2. billwebso

billwebso Guest

3. lepertum

lepertum Member

Last edited: Feb 13, 2005
  4. billwebso

billwebso Guest

You don't need to rename the files if they are in different folders. Sorry I mis-read your post. Just follow the instructions in the link provided earlier.

5. lepertum

lepertum Member

thnx for your help, but I have another question, I was converting another episode with WINavi and suddenley it stopped at 73% and a screen with "audio stream data overflow" poped up. What can I do to stop this from happening?

6. billwebso

billwebso Guest

I am not familiar with WINavi. It is always a good idea not to touch your comp while running any encoding/decoding, ripping or buring app and to make sure that your hard drive is clean. Defrag, delete temp files etc.

7. lepertum

lepertum Member

I closed al the programs that were running, I tried again and it worked :D