1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morpheus audio problem

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by PS3MAN, Dec 23, 2005.

1. PS3MAN

PS3MAN Guest

Hey! (Says the n00b); I have a fine selection of Morpheus chipmunk tracks. What type of audio driver is required to prevent this fast paced, high pitched, ear bleeding problem when downloading from Morph?
    Thx

2. ozzymary

ozzymary Guest

do your self favor and get frostwire

3. PS3MAN

PS3MAN Guest

I've got several friends who are pretty happy with Morph; plus, it's free. Why are ALL the tracks sped up? I've downloaded several versions of each track, different kbps, etc.; but they're still faster and higher pitched than they should be. It's obviously my problem, but what type of audio driver do I need to combat this?

4. ozzymary

ozzymary Guest

Morpheus gives you ad ware and frostwire does not try frostwire you wont be sorry. many more downloads with frost.get it here ITS ALSO FREE............................
    http://www.frostwire.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

plus frostwire media player works fine.......
    try taking your track and play it in windows media player>and see if this still happens if it does the file is junk .

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2005
  5. PS3MAN

PS3MAN Guest

OOOOOOKAAAAYYYY...I downloaded FrostWire...it's doing exactly the same thing. Although "7 Nation Army" is quite amusing as voiced by Alvin. Anyone else have any idea what's wrong?