1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most channels not working

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by ugy101, Feb 27, 2010.

1. ugy101

ugy101 Member

Can anyone help me please, most of my channels have stopped working, just a black screen, i have tried rescanning for the channels but i always end up with the same ones not working.

all the free to air channels work a lot with some other pay ones, like sky sports, but sky movies doesn't work, what has happened?

2. piopat

piopat Active member

we will need to know a bit more mate ,like what area you live in and what provider(ntl/virgin etc) and of course what box you have. you could try a factory setting and re install your box and then scan again for channels and switch on your emu. you should also read the thread nagra 3 where we stand by mickah.

3. ugy101

ugy101 Member

thanks for the reply mate:

Box: Sagem Dbox2
    Image: Blade Quad
    Provider: Virgin
    Area: West Yorkshire

The EMU is on (always has been i think)

About the Nagra files, i had changed them when every box went down big time, are there any new files which will help?

Its really wierd as i still have sky sports and other pay channels, its mainly the movie channels and others that don't work :(

4. piopat

piopat Active member

there are no files which can fix nagra3 mate sorry , its been rolled out in the leeds area by virgin , have you tried a factory stting , you need to check the thread i mentioned above (n3 where we stand )it has been updated with all areas affected by n3 in the uk. just type it in to the afterdawn search banner above center of screen. im in ireland and over here they changed the channels over a bit at a time so first we lost the lesser viewed channels then on to the movies and sports and so on ,it took a couple of months to complete. that said your channels may still be working so have a look at the thread and maybe try the factory reset.

5. ugy101

ugy101 Member

just been reading some of it, the reason i posted this thread is because usually the guys find cracks for everything, but didn't know anything about N3.

thanks for the reply and pointing me to the thread, how do you do the factory reset on the sagem box by the way, is it in the thread you gave me?

thanks

6. piopat

piopat Active member

i dont know a great deal about dbox but they are similar to dreambox , try pressing dbox button and see what options are in there or menu and expert settings . a factory reset will mean all your settings will revert to default like your clock /parental settings/pin number will revert to 0000. you could try the search banner again and type in how to factory reset a dbox.

7. agibajwa

agibajwa Member

Thanks for the info and link to download

8. ugy101

ugy101 Member

had no luck, don't know how to do the reset :(

9. piopat

piopat Active member

as i say i dont know very much about those boxes i only worked on one. try the afterdawn search banner above center or google sagem dbox . but i would say you should find it either by pressing the dbox button or menu button ,factory setting is most likely in expert settings. no matter what you do nagra 3 is on the way so make the most of what you have.