1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

most modded xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by xboxdevil, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

So it would seem :p

-Mike

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

are there 500 xbox games? i hadn't thought there was more than 250...and same with the ps2...hmm.

3. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

At a guess I would say there is about 300 games for the xbox. Roughly. I might have a look for a list in the morning and find out.

4. Neil125

Neil125 Member

"i want 500+ xbox games backed up.1000+ps1&2 games plus 5000+emulatored games or roms.i already have an xecuter 2 modchip and 80GB HDD i dont see the reason to upgrade to xecuter 3 until my modchip stops working i know its suppose to be better but why fix something that isn't broken.i wasnt planning on using my xbox as a server i just want it to be the most powerful in the world."

Hmm..then why are you modding ur xbox at all? its not broken..why change it if its fine? think about it..ur own logic man..

5. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

im upgrading my xbox because i only have 80GB hdd.BTW bubba you forgot to mention the patched zses and the kawaks(neogeo/cps1/cps2)emulator.as for the ps2 emulators if you read a lot of forums you would know people have claimed to have done it but i havnt seen proof with my own eyes yet.

6. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

I kinda do read alot of forum posts, and I can promise that whomever is saying that there is a ps2 emulator on the xbox is talking a load of rubbish. As for the emulator list, I did say i thought I had missed 1 or 2. but thanks anyways. Next time you find somebody saying that there is a working ps2 emulator for the xbox, feel free to direct they're lying ass here.