1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP2 Problems

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by balkos, Jul 8, 2003.

1. balkos

balkos Member

I tried to dump this gamre to my Xbox using xbox copy, and it appeared that everything worked fine. I went to the apps/games menu in exo-x dash board and it says MotoGP2, but when i go to play the game it just loops me back to the Dashboard. I think i may have been banned from X-box Live. I was playing on there with a modded game. Could they have also done somthing to my Xbox to prevent it form backing up my games? or do you think there is another problem?

Thanks

2. balkos

balkos Member

Nevermind. I solved it
    I haven't copied a game in about 3s month and did not know about patching.
    patched it. Works great
    Guess i should read more.
    Sorry

3. crasiman

crasiman Guest

I haven't been able to find any info on patching, what did you do to get it to work?

4. Dank

Dank Regular member

bro have u tried the search feature on the forum????? it has like 20 or 30 threads about patching games... damnit people read

5. crasiman

crasiman Guest

I did search, went through about 4 pages without nothing too helpful. Of course then I tried google and found what I was looking for, and patched the xbe's, however, nba inside drive 03 still doesnt work after being patched.

it gets further then it used to, i can go so far to set up a game, but once i try to play it starts to load then send me to the dash again.