1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorazr V3 T mobile UN LOCK

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by tmmy, Jun 16, 2007.

1. tmmy

tmmy Member

IMEI: 356479004781858
    If anyone could help, I'd REALLY appreciate it. Thanks

2. BootMe

BootMe Regular member

It is generally, very hard to be able to Unlock Motorola's using IMEI numbers.

Your best bet is to find a shop that will unlock it for you (they will use software or hardware to do so)

Doesn't cost much, should be about £5-£10.

You can also use an online service. I've never used one myself, but seen many people have great success from using them.

Alternativly, you can unlock the phone yourself; this requires a lot of pateince, time, research, and if you get it wrong, you might need a new phone!

Hope this helps!

3. cheese45

cheese45 Guest

one of these should work (one's for motorola and one for t-mobile, not sure which you'd actually want to use)

http://www.i'manidiot.com edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2007
  4. BootMe

BootMe Regular member

Am I correct in saying that those services still require a cable connection to your phone?

Also, most of the services like the ones above, require you to download software beforehand, and you are buying the use program per unlock?

EDIT: Doesn't matter, I read a little what was on the website; apparently you just enter the unlock code right onto the phone. (Which I still find hard to believe).

Last edited: Jun 22, 2007
  5. cheese45

cheese45 Guest

well, check out the user newmobilefreedom on ebay....that's how i found that place and you might be able to find a better deal with them on ebay. i've unlocked phones with their software and also just by imei. with imei they emailed me a code, which i just entered on the phone....and it worked as they said it would. they offer paypal as a payment option on the website, so you'd have buyer protection i guess. your call, as i said i've used them on a few occasions without issue. good luck man.

6. BootMe

BootMe Regular member

Oh right cool.
    You learn something new everyday! - I thought it was near impossible to unlock most (new) Motorola's via IMEI; I thought you needed software and cable.
    Ah well, can't beat Free though :)