1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorola Atrix HD: Great little phone for a low price.

Discussion in 'Android Phones' started by megadunderhead, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

So it was upgrade time for my at&t service i had to upgrade because my iphone 3gs was starting to go the way of the doe doe and i was looking at upgrading to android based device for some time do to the fact the applications most that i use are free and then i can do some app cleanup on my itunes and leave only my ipad apps on it which was awesome for me.

So i purchased a motorola atrix hd it has 8 gig's built in storage and has a wonderful spot for a micro sd card it is currently running android 4.1.1 soon to be updated motorola has announced but a wonderful phone for beginners into the world of android.

plus=

Nice kevlar body

plastic touch screen no worry's about breaking this screen

Nice covers for protecting the phone from body glove.

Easy access to all ports usb and hdmi.

Minus=

Camera works better in daylight then at night even though it's hd

Comes with charger usb cable but no hdmi cable come on really you couldn't even use a cheap made in china one wow.

Closing app's is very strange to say the least

All though these minus's dont really effect the nice quality and options of this phone it would have been nice to get a hdmi cable with it please.

i give this android device a 8.0/10 because of the cameras light sensitivity issues it doesn't help when trying to take a picture in the dark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.