1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorola H710 Headset

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by twosocks, Jun 24, 2008.

1. twosocks

twosocks Member

Anyone here have the Motorola H710 headset...like it? or looking to get the Motorola H710? There is more spec information on it at motodanica.com what do you think about it?

[​IMG]

2. nbeaver

nbeaver Guest

I just purchased the H710. ALL reviews are excellent and the H710 is the one the lady at the Sprint/Nextel store uses. I've never used a bluetooth device before and the "Quick Guide" doesn't get you very far. I've got it up and running and have used it, however, the volume is SO loud! I turned my phone down to 1 and it still blares in my ear, and when my phone rings! I thought I would have an accident grabbing at it, the phone ring was so loud. I would like to have a manual that explains a little more about it, but can't find anything. I also just bought a new phone to go with it and am learning that at the same time.

3. twosocks

twosocks Member

Like you I have never used a Bluetooth device...yet :) I need to get one soon the laws out in California changed so I need to get a handsfree device. The Motorola H710 looks really sleek to me and I like the design and the specs at motodanica.com check out the site if you haven't yet. Another place that might help you with volume control is Motorola Support.

For Support on the H710 go motodanica.com > click Bluetooth Headset 710>Visit the Motorola store link> Customer Support> Bluetooth Accessories select the H710 and they have a great support center with FAQ's.

4. nbeaver

nbeaver Guest

Thanks for the advice on support. I have used it for two days now and I'm getting used to it. One thing I figured out on my own was that if i turn my cell-phone volume down, it turns the bluetooth down, too. Probably everyone knew that except me! It is very comfortable, I have to say. and when I made a call, the person on the other end said they could hear me clear as a bell, and I could hear them, so I guess I'm pretty happy with it. I've read quite a few reviews and they all seem very positive.
    Good luck!

5. twosocks

twosocks Member

Yeah no problem anytime buddy glad to help. Anyone else here have the Motorola H710 headset?