1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Motorola Moto G stuck on start logo

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by Mickoz74, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Active member

hi there
    this is were i am so far, its running kitkat and its not been modded in anyway the phone went fully flat when plugged it in it started recharged it then booted to the motorola logo and hangs there. ive held the power button down with the down volume it gets me to the AP fastboot flashmode(s) screen on there it says the Device is LOCKED Status code :0 ive tried Normal power up, Recovery, Factory all boot to the startup logo except recovery. Recovery boots to logo screen then dead android, tapping the power key and vol up it goes to Android System Recovery <3e> i've tried wipe cache partition and wipe data/factory reset it sits on a black screen saying wiping which ever one im wiping, then a load of text scrolls through the screen first part is cannot mount (E./ i think it says it goes real fast) and different text after the drive letter then back to a black screen with a flashing dead android. please help im lost with all the information.

many thanks

when in fastboot mode connected to the pc its recognised as Falcon S if that helps

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

have you talked to your cellphone provider?

3. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Active member

No it's Tesco and it's about eight months out our warranty, I don't think there'll be bothered I can try that tomorrow. I've read similar posts and because the phone won't boot up properly they say get another phone, it's apparently a common fault

4. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Active member

It's a version 1 phone

5. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Active member

Can I load an abd side load official firmware if so how?

6. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Active member

yes they blame motorola firmware update, motorola say its not there fault and out of warranty repairs will incur a fee, they will not take ownership of there mistake.