1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorola V220 USB Data Cabel Software

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by nazdagr8, Sep 26, 2004.

1. zam999

zam999 Member

i found the P2k drivers at www.xeef.com. It's in the files section. There are a few more proggies there too... :S

2. striferx1

striferx1 Member

can someone please send me the links to d/l the pack and driver needed so I can use the cable plug in for my phone its the motoralla v220 ens. I've tried a few places and none of them seem to work or are out dated. Please send it to [noemailsallowed@afterdawn.com] thanks

Last edited: Aug 6, 2006
  3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

striferx1,

Let's have a peek at the forum rules (link in my sig) - posting email addies isn't allowed ;)

4. striferx1

striferx1 Member

my bad sorry

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

No sweat - things happen :)

6. tashl

tashl Member

Im having a bit of trouble with my phone it connects fine but when i go into the tools bit it losses connection and doesnt allow me to put songs or pictures on my phone like it used to. can anyone help??

7. trent3

trent3 Guest

i've got the motorola v220.....i've been trying to download the pics to my pc for hours now......can someone help please

8. danedral

danedral Member

To all that have problems with connecting theyr Motorola mobile phone v220 (and other motorola mobile phones) here is a Motorola Phone Tools 4
    CD.
    [​IMG]

Motorola Phone Tools software maximizes your mobile phone experience – now you can easily synchronize contacts and data between your phone and PC, as well as edit ringtones, pictures and videos.
    Motorola PhoneTools and your Motorola handset turn your PC into a true virtual office. Access the Internet, send and receive text messages, read e-mails and manage your calendar or phonebook from just about anywhere. Improved multimedia center functionality even lets you edit and enhance images, video files and audio files and save them to a compatible handset.

- Sync-up and safeguard
    Back-up your mobile phonebook on your PC. Protect essential info with easy sync of your calendar, tasks and contacts through Outlook, Outlook Express or Lotus Notes.
    - Edit your own pics
    Have fun with pictures! Take as many pics as you want with your cell phone – download* and store on your PC and then customize and edit.
    - A faster way to text
    Use your laptop keyboard to type and send messages* without having to use your phone’s keypad.
    - Edit video and share
    Edit and send* streaming video files to your friends for them to enjoy.
    - Your own ringtones
    Download* and mix your favorite ringtones - it’s the perfect way to personalize your phone! Now every time someone calls, it’ll be sweet music to your ears.
    - Internet & email on the go
    Use your mobile phone as a modem – surf the net. Connect your laptop to the Internet and manage email from the road.*
    - Bluetooth® compatible
    Use the Motorola Bluetooth® PC Adapter PC850 (sold separately) to connect your PC wirelessly to your compatible Motorola Bluetooth® phone.**

Links ~140MB (ISO File)

http://rapidshare.de/files/29299275/MPT.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.de/files/29304207/MPT.part2.rar

RAR PASS: MOS

Have funn :)

9. braveswin

braveswin Member

10. eleanor19

eleanor19 Member

Help! I dont have a CD or anything to insert - i just have a USB cable and when i connect it to my phone and the computer nothing happens. I dont have anythin else!!! Help what am i supposed to have and where can i get it?????????????????????

11. hljoy

hljoy Member

Why can't I get the password to work for the MPT.part1.rar and 2 files?? "RAR PASS: MOS" MOS??

12. lelo20

lelo20 Member

ihave a motorola SB5120 SURFBOARD CABLEMODEM CAN ANY BODY HELP ME PUT THE NEW FILE O HOW I MAKE TO WORK

13. Frustr8ed

Frustr8ed Guest

OKay, hello everyone. This is my first time posting here.

My sister got into a car accident 2 years ago. Two years later, some random lady is trying to SUE her for being the cause of her accident and pain and blah blah blah. We all know it's fake and she's just looking for a quick way to make money. She claims that my sister spun around and hit her, when my sister actually hit a patch of ice and hit the guard rail on an on ramp to a highway.

My sister took pictures of the accident, which shows that many of the claims this dumb lady trying to sue my sister is making is completely FALSE, like my sister blocking the road (FALSE), my sister's vehicle facing the wrong way (FALSE), my sister's front end of her vehicle smashing into this lady's vehicle (FALSE), etc. The problem is, we can't send the picture to an email address or to another phone. So, we're resorting to having to pull the pictures from the phone via a datacable.

Now, I know there's a data-cable you can get for the V220, and I see you all posting about different programs for different things like ring tones and whatnot, but all we're looking for is pulling the pictures off the phone. What's the best and safest way to do it? PLEASE HELP! This lady has been trying to sue my sister for a long time now. Her lawyer knew she had no case, so her lawyer dropped her like a rock. And now she has a NEW lawyer and is now having her DAUGTHER sue my sister instead because her time is up. What the heck is this lady's problem!? PEOPLE THESE DAYS.. trying to scam a quick buck by sueing other people for stupid reasons. This lady doesn't know we have pictures, so that's why she's trying to sue my sister. My sister didn't even SEE this lady.

The thing was, there were like four other vehicles that hit that patch of ice, and that lady could have very well been one of those people that hit that patch of ice. But she want's to blame the accident on my SISTER so she can SUE her for money. How low can a person get??

Anyway, I'm just really frustrated at this lady.

So yeah, if you can please let me know the simplest and easiest way to transfer pictures from the V220 phone to the PC, that would be very much appreciated. I don't need to sync any calendars or upload ring tones or anything of the sort. I just need the pictures from the phone. That is all. Thank you in advance!

14. tmar89

tmar89 Member

I'm also looking for a way to get my pictures off my V220. Why is it this complicated?

15. trent3

trent3 Guest

can anyone direst me to a site where i can download free drivers to transfer the picture from my motorola v220 to my computer?

16. tmar89

tmar89 Member

17. angel6677

angel6677 Member

yeap.. you only need a mini usb cable (usually used by digital cameras).. and instead of MPT.. i will suggest p2k programs.. like p2k tools .. which is easy and fast.. and no need to install anything.. just download it and run it.. google for it..

to use that or anyother program.. you need the drivers.. which is mentioned before (http://www.e398mod.com/content/view/54/28/)

cheers :)

18. scottr1

scottr1 Member

I have not found any legit places to download oem original for free. The best place I found to buy the motorola v220 software is from Buyawireless.com. They have oem original for only 12.99 with free shipping.

19. ranajani

ranajani Member

can any one please help me uploading themes for v3xx on to my mobile. imean where can i get P2K as i am using windows vista

20. andysound

andysound Member