1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mouse problems.

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by xithius, Aug 5, 2007.

1. xithius

xithius Member

Hi, I'm not exactly sure which forum this would go in, so move me if I'm wrong. But my friends computer's computer and/or mouse is having some problems. We don't think it's the mouse because we've tried 2 or 3, some ps/2 and some usb and they've all had the same problem. What the deal is, is that he'd log on and be able to move his cursor perfectly fine for about a minute, and then the picture of the cursor would..like separate from the actual thing so the picture would stay still and we'd be moving around a invisible cursor. Anyone know what the problem may be?

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

i'd suggest to install a mouse icon pack (doesn't matter which just one you'd like to use permanently) and make that your default cuz it might just be that the icons are messed up also try reinstalling the drivers for the various mice that u are using and if none of that works i'd suggest yelling at some indian tech support guy from one of the mice companies or MS