1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

move to sd app for galaxy note, not working

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by mandyy, Nov 26, 2012.

1. mandyy

mandyy Regular member

Hi, I have just got a galaxy note 10.1, it is only 16gb so I was hope to store as many games and apps on my sd card... but nomatter how many apps I get to mover2sd or app2sd none seem to work... I have sdcard internal storage and some apps send to that which is pointless.... it is the extsdcard that I need them moved to but it's just not working.

Does anyone know of an app that will do this?

Thanks
    Mandy

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Have you rooted it?

Regardless I think Android supports apps2sd now anyway, have a look in your app settings? I can do it on my phone, but I'm unsure whether it's a stock feature or not anymore.

Failing that, read up here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1735

3. mandyy

mandyy Regular member

Hi and thanks for the reply. No the note is not rooted... I have checked the app settings and there is no option to move to sd...I have a galaxy s2 phone and in the app settings on that there is a option move to phone but not on my galaxy note...

I tried the app you said but had no luck with that

Mandy

4. Ripper

Ripper Active member

I haven't suggested an app. The link I provided is to a forum where you should read up on your problem/ask for help (although xda members generally don't like the same questions being re-asked, so search first).

It is then probably a case of requiring root to or another fix to enable apps2sd on a Note, I don't know.

5. mandyy

mandyy Regular member

lol, sorry my mistake, there is an app called "app2sd" i thought u meant that... think i'm going to have to wait and hope the new update that's coming for android will allow this to happen...

thanks
    mandy