1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moved to Here http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/531363

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by fergusrb, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

i don't think anyone should say there area code anymore because i have read that n** are coming on forums looking for area codes and messing with the one area.don't know how there doing it but thats what i have read.

2. LeslieB71

LeslieB71 Regular member

I would agree Ryan , they will try everything they can , it wouldn't surprise me the least !

3. richy6976

richy6976 Regular member

can anybody tell me what software i will need for a jtagged clone box?

4. Magoo1973

Magoo1973 Regular member

Hi all

can anyone give me a answer to this question. i updated a few boxes with version 4 firmware some boxes updated and some did not anyone got any ideas

5. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

go to main menu press 1570 and "set default key" that should make the autoroll kick in.

6. Magoo1973

Magoo1973 Regular member

ryan

thanks for that and keep up the good work lads and ladies

cheers mate

7. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

8. speedy14

speedy14 Member

ryanmq i dont have a clue could u tell me , i didnt jtag it a fellow i know done it but he said it not responding ti it so im getting it back when i turn it on i am getting no light om the front so how can i put the software on it also u can here a quite click when u turn it on . so dont know what to do can anybody help to with any suggestings

9. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

did he try to jtag it properly.all the soldering stuff.because if it has no lights it needs to be jtaged no other way around it.

10. richy6976

richy6976 Regular member

sorry ryan it was the software to flash on the box i wanted was gonna buy a couple of boxes off fleabay that had already been jtagged for 50quid each but just bought 2 different ones instead cheers anyway

11. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

sorry if you need 2.57 fixed there is a link at the bottom of my post.

12. bezzyboy

bezzyboy Member

I have jtag`d a few boxes now but i have a problem with one to day just wondered if anyone else has seen it before .
    Once the box has been j tag`d all gone ok i cant get a 0 off the front panel which sometimes changes to what looks kife an upside down A, unless i install the 2.57 while the lights are still moving from left to right i can`t even do that .
    Any ideas would be most appreciated

13. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

no idea sorry. :(

14. handford

handford Guest

updated 2nd gunuine box today, same thing happened.switched on and the boxes rebooted and working fine with no bad or scrambled channels.autoroll not kicked in,what happens when it does ??. showing version 4.0e in system information.sorry to ask this but new to starview ??

15. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

go to main menu press 1570 and turn emu on and press set default key then go to a scrambled channel and it will say "data is being update" and will have a %.

16. LeslieB71

LeslieB71 Regular member

try the default set key and see if it updates for you

17. speedy14

speedy14 Member

he said he did i dont know do u know any body else who could do it he said that its just not responding ,

18. speedy14

speedy14 Member

could the box just be completly dead and could the 3 version actually kill it like that and no way of getting the clone back

19. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

see can anyone else do it because you can't do anything else.you could try flashing it if you wanted to but i don't think it will work.

20. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

no you should be able to get ti to work.i don't think you can completely kill your box.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.