1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moved to Here http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/531363

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by fergusrb, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAINAMN

MAINAMN Active member

sister lives down in newbridge asking me 4 a box. She dosent know if its mmds or true cable. Wondering if anybody from that neck of woods have and info !?

2. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Not that i know why not get her a box and let her try if she lives near me i will gladly go over with my box and try if you like

3. martinme

martinme Regular member

i did read somewhere that thier is a new box coming out for mmds

4. MAINAMN

MAINAMN Active member

Nice one mate. might as well give it ago !
    nothin to loose...thanks
    Anyway by the sounds of things it dosent look like u enjoyed far east. my mate just got back from china and said the same. full of smog and poverty !

5. MAINAMN

MAINAMN Active member

Yea it rings a bell with me to martin. something about chor*S changing to conax and using dvb-t box ( or something like that ) !

6. paz5091

paz5091 Regular member

think scOuser would be of help concerning mmds or true cable. Think there was talk about that subject a few pages back.

7. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Ya and you dont even know what you are eating would not recommend unless you are staying in major city across the country they dont waste anything if you leave food you will get it back the next day as something else but the drink ic cheap about 2$ for a large bottle of there drink

8. paz5091

paz5091 Regular member

Have to nip out for a while...........bbl

9. martinme

martinme Regular member

yes i do remember saying something like that ive got to pop out i will try and chase it up later

10. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

ok see you all later i will be going about 12or so if anybody gets the codes will you let me know for the C***** network

Ok all the box is back and working i am going to post the C***** codes on page 1 if anybody wants them ok

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2007
  11. navnaroad

navnaroad Member

Hi fergus

I am also having problems with Ch***s in malahide since last friday
    the lads tried to help me out but the codes are not correct
    my brother is in naas and is also have a problem with his codes

when did your box go down I know you where away but i think your son was still watching the box >??

12. MAINAMN

MAINAMN Active member

no worries, best of luck.

13. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Mine is back up codes on page 1 for you try them should work ok

14. MAINAMN

MAINAMN Active member

dont think id be into that either ferg.
    ill talk later, have to watch the baba. back in couple hours lads ....ttfn

15. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Mornin all, good to see you back Fergus and back up and runnin. Also thanks Eamo for puttin up the Jtag link I will have some more soon hopefully.

On the C***** MMDS the new version of "The Box" which is to be released in a few days which supposiedly will address the C***** issue as it has a DVB-T tuner. It has caused quite a few ripples as the people with Starview are been left out in the cold as the manufacturer will not release the firmware and will only sell it on new boxes, hmmm I wonder why?

Finally all the hassle this morning was just another fault as per the Finglas fault the other day when a sub-contractor took down the N** network for most of the day.

Update over, how is everyone :)

16. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Morning to you just spoke to soon gone down again here in kildare unless they are doing something with the system was on for a while now updating software again for some reason any ideas

17. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Hi Fergus all I can say is there is quite a lot of areas down at the moment, even some of the N** pace boxes are down and coming up with the engineer menu instead of the usual boot screen. I have had quite a few people onto me this morning but all I have said is wait and it should come back. The majority of these have now come back on I am glad to say. I will try and get some more info for you.

18. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

morning everyone :)
    does anyone have a jtag i don't need a box brought back to life or anything just that the new firmware is out on Saturday for the box and i just want to see if some on would like to risk there starview if they have a jtag.

19. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Yes would be appreciated any news on our other friend drew is he gone for good do you know and mikeygb69

Morning Ryan how are you i have a jtag but dont know how to use at present was also looking for a guinea pig to fix someones box so any takers in Ireland

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2007
  20. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

mikey hasn't been on for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.