1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movie bloopers

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by IHoe, Nov 10, 2007.

1. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

ok...... have you noticed while you were watching a movie and then found out that the person is not wearing the correct shirt or a different item or does something differently from one scene directly to the other? I thought it would be funny to mention things that happen in a movie that is inconsistent when the movie goes forward to the next scene or so.

I was watching I Now Pronounce You Larry & Chuck when in the first scene on the fire truck going to a fire...... Kevin James had a mustache...... when Adam Sandler and Kevin James went into the burning building coming off the fire truck Kevin James DIDN'T have a mustache on. thought that was weird and wondered if there are other scenes like this.

I also heard that in the Wizzard of Ozz someone hung himself (committed suicide) on the set and was recorded briefly, seen there hanging in the background on one of the scenes.

does anyone else have any more Movie Bloopers?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2007
  2. nownthen

nownthen Regular member

3. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

awwww gezzzzz now you spoiled it! I was asking if YOU noticed any! not just looking things up.

4. nownthen

nownthen Regular member

I'm more of a point out what doesn't make sense in the plot kind of person than point out if they are wearing a different shirt when they clearly didn't change it.

5. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

this is the exact reason why I put my post in Safety Valve and not in a regular forum where I would want technical assistence. I wanted to have discussions from people who DID notice things went different!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2007
  6. Cinch

Cinch Regular member

In the first Lord of the Rings movie there is a scene early where they show the Shire. In the backgourd way in the distance you can see a car driving by kicking up dirt. They fixed it for the DVD's but it was really funny.

7. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

way cool thanks for sharing Cinch!

8. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

as many times I have seen Ben Hur.... I'll have to fast forward to the chariot race and check to see that watch! LOL I'm loving this stuff!

9. Cinch

Cinch Regular member

Not sure how far back you want to go, but in Star Wars when the stormtroopers break into the control room there is a stormtrooper in the backgroud, right side of the screen, that cracks his head on the ceiling.

In the re-release of the DVD they added a 'thump' when he does it.

10. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

The Shining ~ When Jack is talking to Lloyd the bartender, his Jack Daniels goes from being two thirds full to nearly empty two or three times without him having drunk any.

Drinks and cigarettes seem to give way to alot of faux pas in the movies.

11. LeadBaron

LeadBaron Regular member

Another Lord of the Rings blooper: I forget which one, but a hobbit in the Shire leans against a stalagmite (stalactite? hm...) and it wobbles.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2007
  12. zippyd

zippyd Active member

Let's see,

In the fast and furious the chase seen before the final drag race it switches from clean shiny car to dirty beat up car multiple times

And one I didn't personally notice, but saw a show on a tv show about bloopers was Ace Ventura(the one he climbs out the rhino's a$$).... when he's talking to the old man at the mansion there are chess pieces there/not there and and the same scene there is a sweaty/clean shirt.

hmmm.... there was another one on a newer DVD release but I've already forgotten... time to re-watch some movies.....

13. Ripper

Ripper Active member

In one of the Indiana Jones movies, where he punches a brick out of the snake chamber thing to escape, you see the shadow of the brick bouncing on the floor as he climbs out through the hole.

At least I'm pretty sure x)

14. rav009

rav009 Active member

That has one of the biggest 'bloopers' I've ever seen. It lasts approximately 106 mins.

Its cringe worthy that they let that one slip, ain't it?

15. FFsp42

FFsp42 Regular member

Gladiator:

After the initial battle, when Crowe is walking up toward the camera, there is a guy in blue jeans behind the horse walking on the left side of the screen. Catches my eye everytime I watch it.

16. FFsp42

FFsp42 Regular member

We Are Marshall:

In the gymnasium scene, there is a 3 point line. Funny thing is that the three point line hadn't been implemented at that time (1970). The scene was shot inside the Cam Henderson Basketball center and was not edited out. This one caught my eye also, especially since I went there for school.