1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movie Factory Burning Problems

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by toffeeman, May 4, 2004.

1. toffeeman

toffeeman Member

I have successfully managed to convert avi file in movie factory 2 to burn to dvd+r.
    But when it goes to burn it onto the dvd+r, I receive an error message which says "Disc Space is not enough. Insert a new disc to retry or press Cancel to stop the process."
    I have entered another disc but still receive the same message, on the screen it says required space 4.0gb, available space 4.4gb.???
    Can anybody please help?

2. mastaprk

mastaprk Regular member

I've been able to burn a few movies w/ MF2 using DVD-R's. This program is fairly unstable to begin w/, but you can burn 4.38GB. When you add the video file, does the bar at the bottom stay to the left of the blue line? In order to fit on a regular DVD+/- disc, it must be under this bar. You may also want to give a DVD-R disc a try and see if it gives the same error.

3. toffeeman

toffeeman Member

Hi,
    The blue line is below the mark, and my drive can only use dvd+r's.
    Im not very good at this as I am a beginner, but I shall keep trying, do u have any other software you can suggest which is easy to use for converting avi to dvd?

4. mastaprk

mastaprk Regular member