1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movie Maker Problems...please need help fast school assignment :S.

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by dazila, Sep 4, 2007.

1. dazila

dazila Regular member

I need to make a Movie for a small project in my school Computing course (IPS).
    The problem is my images i insert into the timeline wont preview i want to include video music and pictures in my movie everything works but images for eg i put 2 pictures in from my collection when i highlight them in the collection section it shows the images in the preview box but once i insert the images into the timeline the privew box just stays black when i push play even though the timer is running and says its working when i have videos the videos work but once it comes to the pics it stays black until the next video is meant to start.
    Please I need help fast and my Pic format is plain .jpg
    [​IMG]
    There is the image of the problem as you can see the video is running but no .jpg's are comming up...

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Is your Windows Movie Maker up to date?

Also, have you tried saving the file anyway and seeing if the result is normal?

3. dazila

dazila Regular member

Well it should be the problem is when i try to save it gets to about 50-53% and then says the Hardrive is full or directory is missing which is not true because the folder is on my desktop after and my hardrive has a few good gigs left in it and the movie aprx size with just 2 images is about 1.16mb.
    [​IMG]
    Is there any way to download (Re-Install) Movie maker from else where but the windows disc because i dont have it at the moment??