1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

movie titles

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by gmrgirl, Apr 7, 2007.

1. gmrgirl

gmrgirl Guest

I've put a bunch of movies onto my 30gb video ipod but my problem is the movie title's don't always list the true movie title. I have so many that just say dvd video.title 1.dvd rip or title 2. But some of them work fine. I don't understand why. It stinks having to click on each one to figure out what movie it is. Is it something that I'm doing wrong? I'm using DVD Fab Decrypter Platinum software which converts the dvd directly into ipod format. If anyone can tell me if I can fix this I would appreciate it. Thanks

2. MonkeyFat

MonkeyFat Guest

Does the title appear correctly in iTunes?

3. gmrgirl

gmrgirl Guest

No it looks the same on itunes and ipod.

4. MonkeyFat

MonkeyFat Guest

In iTunes, if you click on a movie/song once, it should highlight the title in grey and you can type the correct title there. Hit enter when you're done.

If that doesn't work, try right-clicking on the movie and click on "Get Info". Click on the "info" tab at the top and type the title in the box next to name. Click OK. You should have the correct title in iTunes, and in your iPod after you upload.

5. gmrgirl

gmrgirl Guest

Thanks a lot for the help. That worked great.