1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movie volume using M3

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by mrskibone, Feb 16, 2007.

1. mrskibone

mrskibone Member

Thanks to all the informative posts on here, I got an M3 for my DS Lite and all my GBA games, NDS games, and movies work great.
    But the movie I converted using M3's software had veeery low volume - I could barely hear it. Is there a way to adjust the volume using their movie converter? Or is there a util that will change the volume of the GBM/GBS files?
    Or should I just re-encode the xvid with a higher volume and then encode it to GBM?
    The original xvid sounds fine.

2. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

mine is fine, did you try to increase the moonshell volume, by press the X or Y buttom. cause i think the volume at my movie is just fine. also, i look at your question, there's a XVid thing, and i have been download a Xvid file,and i just wonder if you know a program to convert it to WMV, or AVI.

3. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

dpgenc should have a tool to fix the volume under options.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2007
  4. mrskibone

mrskibone Member

Well, I'm still a newbie at getting video onto my DS. I used the M3 movie convertor and hadn't noticed the 'manual setting' option. For some reason, the audio had defaulted to a value of 1.
    After playing with that a bit more, I moved on to DPGenc and Moonshell. That program handled my movies a lot better (M3 convertor wouldn't work on some of my movies) and the resulting dpg movies were a lot smoother than the gbms that the other program made.