1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

movies freezing at the end

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mayorgan, Mar 14, 2005.

1. mayorgan

mayorgan Guest

If anyone can help???
    ANYDVD, DVD Shrink, DVD Decryptor

I have noticed that everything backs up fine and the burning is also OK, but when i view the movies, it always freezes up toward the end of the movie. The sound also fails and the movie skips and freezes. As you can guess the stress this has not being able to see the end of the movie.

If anyone has experienced this and has been able to resolve it please let help me out.

Thank you,

NM

2. bardie

bardie Regular member

What blank media are you using, what burn speed and is target size in DVD Shrink set to 4300?

3. mayorgan

mayorgan Guest

I am using DVD-R 4.7GB, my target size is DVD 5 4464MB. Should i change this??

4. mayorgan

mayorgan Guest

burn speed X 2.0

5. bardie

bardie Regular member

Lower tartget size.
    What brand of media are you using, if it's cheap stuff then this will likely be a cause of your problems.

6. mayorgan

mayorgan Guest

they are Memorex and support up to 8X speeds. It doesn happen on all the copies just on some. Do you suggest lowering the target size?

7. bardie

bardie Regular member

Yes lower target size, but replace memorex with some decent media, this is probably your proble.
    Get Verbatim, TDK, Sony, TY, Maxell etc.
    Memorex is very inferior media.

8. mayorgan

mayorgan Guest

Thank you....