1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movies

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Confed, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Confed

Confed Member

Can we put movies on DS,If we can what do i need to buy? Like what type of cards to compress movies to and stuff

2. dg0896

dg0896 Guest

Well I guess it could be possible if you could buy the DS game format cartridges. Other than that I don't know anything else.

3. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

there is a way it is called a movie watcher cartrage go to www.lik-sang.com and go into the gba section or ds section both contain links to it but it is 99.99 for a gba and ds cartrage

4. dg0896

dg0896 Guest

I'd say screw that. I'd just buy a portable DVD player instead.

5. Krystovar

Krystovar Regular member

Go to eBay and search for "GBA Movie Player." The version 2 (the red one) is the newer/better version. You can also get it from lik-sang, and it's about $30.

It takes a Compact Flash card (not included) which is great because it will support a card up to 2GB. And since the Compact Flash card is removable, you can use as many CF cards as you want to buy. Basically unlimited storage space (only limited by your budget.)

The player comes with conversion software.

6. stagass

stagass Regular member

oh come on dude.don't you think that ds's screen is to small to wath movies?i agree with dgo896.or you could buy psp

7. coolbgdog

coolbgdog Member

You all dont know what your talking about. If you have a supercard just dl "moonshell" and use the dpg converter and watch movies. The output file is way way smaller. I converted a 200mb ep to a 43mb dpg file. Quality is great.

8. stagass

stagass Regular member

and where can i get that?