1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mozilla firefox problem

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by Omar771, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Omar771

Omar771 Newbie

I have install mozilla firefox succeesfully but Here I install a add-ons which name is "Save as Pdf" but the software does not work in my browser. What's the problem? Anyone tell me How can I solve this problem?

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Why would anyone here know doesn't the app maker have its own website with change log,didn't you check reviews before installing,is the browser not compatible because the app hasn't been updated for it so it appears disabled,it could be anything so get your backside to the app makers website & find the answer there assuming there is one,or better still find an app that works there are free softwares that do what you want,check software section here or filehippo
    or locate one here

http://www.google.co.nz/search?client=opera&q=topdf&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest

3. swog

swog Member

I take it you don't work in the service sector ? lol

Sometimes a post just riles you with its grammar or sheer stupidity (this has both)that wasting your time just comes 2nd to venting your spleen. scorpNZ you did that and even threw in some helpful suggestions too,well done.
    Have a nice day!! ;-)

4. qazwiz

qazwiz Member

sorry for gravedigging but
    Save as PDF should register as a printer so Firefox shouldn't notice until you try to "print" the file... look for a right click option "save as PDF" as well as look for a printer called PDF

can only refer generally since there is more than one "save as.... " extention for firefox

(and of course do a clean close of Firefox, and subsequent restart before you expect to see changes)