1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mozilla Thunderbird

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by 02004976, Sep 9, 2004.

1. 02004976

02004976 Member

Hey, really didnt no if this is the place to ask but thought would give it a quick go. After many years of putting up with Outlook Express i decided to take advice of several people and getr Mozilla Thunderbid. However, on downloading it i had absolutely no idea on how to set it up so that i can access my hotmail account. Using hotmail drives me mad - dnt get me started on that :D. Any advice on how i can do this would be very greatful. Sorry if this is not the rite place to post this. Cheers guys

-John

2. toyfigure

toyfigure Guest

Thunderbird and Firefox are just internet browsers. After you downloaded it just go to where the file is and click on the setup (.exe) file. That should guide you thru the initial setup.

After the setup if you want to accesst other e-mail accounts just go to their website. In your case, msn.com.

Hope this helps.

3. sandino

sandino Member

4. 02004976

02004976 Member

Thanks, the page u sent me really help. Apparantly i need some sort of thrid party program to access hotmail via thunderbird, which i now have so hope it works. Thanks for you help

Regards

-John